Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

• Thread starter Petrolhead1
  • 4,729 comments
...Shelby Cobra 427?
Correct! Carolle Shelby was born with a heart condition that meant he was on a daily dose of Nitro-glycerine pills. As he couldn't continue his racing, he then turned to cars, such as the Cobra 427 S/C. I came up with this after watching Top Gear by the way...

The reptile part gave most away, though I'm amazed we were so certain it was a Viper :lol:

Gimme some time to think :)

Sorry for double-posting but I'm done thinking. This one's pretty similar to one I remember making a big wtf moment when the answer was revealed:

Are we related? It doesn't look that way..

rallymorten
The reptile part gave most away, though I'm amazed we were so certain it was a Viper :lol:

Gimme some time to think :)

I know right? And I'm a huge fan of Shelby's work! :ouch:

But here a little trivia about Mr. Shelby and the Vipers:

When the Dodge Viper Concept was being developed back in the late 80's, Carroll Shelby was working with the guys at Dodge to create a new legend similar to his car, The Shelby Cobra 427 SC, and also to dethrone the mighty Corvette from it's title of America's Sport Car.

When the concept and the real Viper came out (RT/10, the GTS came later.) A lot of pictures with the Viper RT10 and later, the GTS and the Cobra were everywhere from magazines to video game covers (Test Drive 4 anyone?) And pictures with Shelby himself with the two serpents. Thus, showing the venomous monsters have a family connection even though they are from different car brands. :)

Just wanted to share some Carroll Shelby trivia. He'll be missed dearly. RIP Shelby :(.

On Topic........ Ummmm, Infiniti G35/Nissan 350?

No. Remember the hint said it doesn't look that way..

New hint:

This car is some god, but not the one you might think of first

Back