Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Yay! :D

I look like something outta 2 Fast 2 Furious.
 
Honda S2000
Nissan Skyline
 
Toyota Supra?

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII
 
Dodge Challenger
Mitsubishi Eclipse
 
SVX
Correct, the car I'm looking for does have neon installed.

Dodge Neon

Misread it :scared:

Blitz ER34 D1 Spec '04?
 
SVX
CORRECT!

With the graphics, low body kit and neons, IMO it looks like something out of 2 Fast 2 Furious.

You mean the Blitz? Well, it could just as well be from 2F2F :)

OK, my go.. Should I be evil and link this one to the track where I'm also at? :D

Gimme time to think of something
 
Got one:

Despite being most known for driving in the same team as a person who invented a famous quote, this welch person previously had greater success in this car.
 
Ford Focus?
Peugeot 206?
 
AlexGT
Renault 5 Turbo Rally

Just about the same :) I have a feel this is guessed before I wake up tomorrow :scared: :lol:
 
Ford RS200 Rally
Peugeot 205 Turbo Rally
 
Lancia Delta?
Lancia Stratos?
 
Back