Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Got one. Its basicly a giveaway.
" weeee woooo weeee wooooo!"
 
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (R34) Pace Car.
 
Last edited:
Now it's my turn in both guess that car threads? That's a first.

"I may not be climbing hills anymore, but at least I don't exist...yet."
 
gamerdog6482
Now it's my turn in both guess that car threads? That's a first.

"I may not be climbing hills anymore, but at least I don't exist...yet."

Rsc?
 
OH WAIT! YES! It was the Pikes Peak. Misread your post.
"Not climbing hills anymore" is referring to Pikes Peak Hill climb, the inspiration of the car. "Don't exist...yet." meant it was a production car, but the concept version was what I was looking for.
Your turn Bopop4, and sorry for the confusion.
 
locoman88

Wait.. That car is not in the game! So how can it be correct? And you Dante normally tells us when we guess a car not in game..
 
rallymorten
Wait.. That car is not in the game! So how can it be correct? And you Dante normally tells us when we guess a car not in game..

I know its not. Weird?!
 
rallymorten
Wait.. That car is not in the game! So how can it be correct? And you Dante normally tells us when we guess a car not in game..

I was thinking about gt5
 
Right folks, time has more than run out, so let me Keep the game going with this:

"You wouldn't have that problem with a V8"
 
Chevrolet Corvette?
Callaway C12?
 
Last edited:
So it was the RX-8?
You mind explaining why?
 
That is a quote from the movie "Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift".
The main character is talking to a girl who is complaining about the throttle on her RX-8, in blue if I remember correctly.
 
Dang it Bopop, one shot and you take both :lol:
gamerdog6482
So it was the RX-8?
You mind explaining why?

No problem.

"You wouldn't have that problem with a V8" is a quote from The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, said by character Sean Boswell talking to character Neela, driving an RX8.

Edit: Tree'd bigtime :lol:
 
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ’00?
Honda HSC "The 37th Anuall Tokyo Motor Show" Concept?
 
AMG Mercedes 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ’92?
 
Back