Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right with the cuda, but what year is it?

At a guess...

1964/5

The front end & grille doesn't look right for anything newer.
 
Mid-late '60s?

Yes, ill just say it. Its a 1966 barracuda. i was hoping someone would say 1967-1969 barracuda because the blurring makes it look different. i should have used the 1965 (The first model) because it looks a lot different.

Koenig1.jpg
 
Yes, ill just say it. Its a 1966 barracuda. i was hoping someone would say 1967-1969 barracuda because the blurring makes it look different. i should have used the 1965 (The first model) because it looks a lot different.

Nice! I still prefer some of the older musclecars.

Anyway Next up....

blur6.jpg
 
Thunderbird
 
Thunderbird?

EDIT: lol, you beat me to it
 
Damn! I didn't think you'd get it that quick.

Well done Dan.
 
mystery.jpg


Have fun kiddies, a whole new style of blur!
 
I'm stumped. The headlights say corvette but the taillights say what the hell is that, lol.
 
No to all.
 
It's a Caterham 21
 
My best guess would then be a tvr or maybe a ferrari.
 
Why guess when you can tell? ;)
 
I guess for I am not as mighty as thou. :bowdown:

Edit: The quickest smartest 3 year old I know of. :lol:
 
The Cracker already got it.

Caterham 21.

3C%2021%201.6%2016V%20(133hp).jpg
 
You guys are just not worthy.

next:

 
Can't see a bloody thing.

Corolla? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back