Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,947 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
68 Holden Monaro HK?
 
Edit: Holden Monaro... Correct!

This one is Dannys.

Bonus for the Cracker, for even getting the righ year, this one is a GTS.
 
But:

14-hq_monaro2.jpg


:confused:
 
1973 Holden HQ?
 
Sorry guys I was distracted for a minute. :dunce:

What can I say?

I Suck! :nervous:

Edit: Holden Monaro... Correct!

This one is Dannys.

Bonus for the Cracker, for even getting the righ year, this one is a GTS.
 
bananacar.jpg
 
Yep! That's a pebble!
 
Nay Nay and thrice Nay.

I kinda want Dan to get this one.

Edit: Filenames tell you nothing Metar...
 
Hyundai Coupe?
Mk1 Ford Mondeo?
 
Ne pas.
 
Toyota MR2?

Edit: Ford Probe?
 
I kinda want to know why?

Because we've had it here under 3 different names.

This isn't one of them.



^And no+no
 
Chevy Cavalier?
 
No times two.
 
it is a ford though right?
it looks like the emblem on the nose of the car
 
I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a Ford.
 
Ford Laser?
 
Ford Sierra?
 
Nein, zum beide.
 
No to both.
 
Ford Mustang?
 
67 mustang?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back