Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,086 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliant Scimitar?

BINGO! Reliant Scimitar it is! :)

11.jpg


Over to you Danny. 👍
 
I hope you guys like Picasso, :-)

bananacakes.jpg
 
Nes pas et Nes pas.
 
Proton Sutera? Doesn't look quite like an Alfa, but not quite Proton-ish either. Hmm.
 
Proton Sutera? Doesn't look quite like an Alfa, but not quite Proton-ish either. Hmm.

So achingly close in such a small space of time....

I thought it was harder :(
 
Might be a Proton Wira then?
 
Nope.

Never sold here.;)
 
Well, they were, for a little while.

But it's a Proton Perdana. :)
 
Correct. I understand they they were planned to be sold here, but the plans never materialised?
 
Well, I dunno about that. Interesting, though - there was a V6 with the base version of the engine in my car - FTO.

Anyhow. No blurring, just viciously cut. Should be gettable.

attachment.php


V.
 

Attachments

  • whatisit.jpg
    whatisit.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 90
Bentley R-Type?
 
Morgan Roadster?
 
Nope, and nope.
 
Hey, Venari, it's almost tradition to blur cars in this thread.

Can you do so in future, please? :)
 
Yep. Sorry about that, I don't have the tools to do a decent blur (I don't think.)

Good luck in figuring the car anyway. :)
 
It's a 1924 Hispano-Suiza H6C 'Tulipwood' Torpedo
 
Oh, of course!

:ouch:
 
..how did i cheat? :odd:
 
Wow. That's a really specific guess...
 
Well, if you know that (correct, btw, and yeah, the wood makes it quite unique) you'll know it's at the BlackHawk Collection. Nice place. :)

Hispano-Suiza.jpg


Next!
 
Anyone? Its kinda boring when no one posts one up.
 
Chillax Matt, it's not even been a day yet.

Dan will come up with something and you'll be like "lol" and I'll be like "I will have a guess" and Dan will be like "I wish I had an -ny on the end of my name".
 
Dan will come up with something and you'll be like "lol" and I'll be like "I will have a guess" and Dan will be like "I wish I had an -ny on the end of my name".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I could quite easily have a -ny at the end of my name - but that would be like, sooooo gay. :O

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back