Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,079 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ford mustang?
old corvette?
 
Sorry, no to both.
 
mercury cougar
dodge charger

I know im off, but I can make both out of the picture
 
Let's say something different.
Alfa Montreal?

I don't think so because I put it some pages before and you found it, but anyway.

Ferrari Dino?
 
None so far.
 
Avanti? Don't :dunce: at me if I repeated a guess. And Edwin, if you read this, clear up your damn inbox!
 
AMC Hornet?
 
Sakiale get's it!

 
That was quick!
 
Cool. My dad loves those things, so I was pretty sure it was .

At school... someone else go....
 
Jensen Healey Interceptor MK III?
 
De Tomaso Pantera?

Toyota Celica?
 
Nissan Skyline?

Lamborghini Espada?
 
Cool. Someone else can go. I'm sleepy.
 
Looks a little like a Lancia Aurelia.
 
Now that's one messed up car...

Some old Rolls?

 
Mercedes 600 Pullman?
 
Old Jaguar XK Series?
1940's Packard?
 
No,but the country has been guessed 1 time and JJ74..gt.King is verry verry close with the year.
Clue:Europe.
 
Stutz 8 Cylinder?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back