Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,050 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill have jag e type or marcos mantula if hes wrong :lol:
 
Mazda Cosmo?
Either that or a Datsun 240ZG

Damn that was quick!
I can't tell the visual difference between the 110A & B,
but either way it's also known as the Cosmo.

It's all yours BigDaddy!
Sorry CCX.

Mazda.jpg
 
Thank god jay leno owned one, or I wouldn't know it:tup:
anyway...
woul have been harder, but that is as blurred as I can make it
 
Porsche 908?
(that probably makes me sound like an idiot as I really have no idea)
 
Honda Element?
Ford Escape?
 
Subaru Imprezza Wagon?
Something on the left reminds me of a Nissan Micra too.
 
Cool, my first win! Hold on a minute, I'll whip something up.
Edit: whoops again
 
No concept cars, Lancia Stratos concept. (?)
 
Whoops! Should I make another or just give it to you? (You were right BTW)
Well here's another:
untitled2yl2.jpg

I still think whoever gets this should go next, but Sakiale should get points.
 
Make another.
 
300C. (SRT-8?) I believe I photoshopped that picture a few months ago.

By the way, I couldn't go if I wanted to, the school computers are stripped of all but Word and IE6, and my home internet doesn't work at all... which also screws over my phone.
 
That was REALLY quick.
 
Wow I stink.
 
No you don't, it's just that I recognized the background. Otherwise, I never would have gotten it. And the Stratos was just a guess.
 
Chevrolet Corvair?
 
Jaguar XJ?
 
Skoda 110?
Chevy Corvair?
 
A lancia or Skoda?

EDIT: my 2222nd post!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back