Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 14, 2007 #3,841 Audi A5? Audi A4?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 14, 2007 #3,843 Volvo C70
Quattro20v Premium Messages 358 Penthouse Jul 14, 2007 #3,844 Danachronism Volvo C70 Click to expand... 👍 Yes!
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 14, 2007 #3,845 I invite someone else to have a go, because I'm lazy.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 15, 2007 #3,849 Mercedes R Class?
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Jul 15, 2007 #3,851 toyota auris
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 15, 2007 #3,856 I think maybe Maserati Kubang, but concepts aren't allowed.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jul 15, 2007 #3,857 Danachronism I think maybe Maserati Kubang, but concepts aren't allowed. Click to expand... I found the picture on Google when i was looking for pictures to use in this thread. I did not know that it was a concept. Sorry serge Maserati Kubang.
Danachronism I think maybe Maserati Kubang, but concepts aren't allowed. Click to expand... I found the picture on Google when i was looking for pictures to use in this thread. I did not know that it was a concept. Sorry serge Maserati Kubang.
BigdaddyGT Messages 520 Messages MKV57 Jul 15, 2007 #3,858 dang! guess that buyers guide never worked still, Maserati would probably be my last choice
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 15, 2007 #3,859
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 15, 2007 #3,863 No to all, but some close guesswork.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jul 15, 2007 #3,865 Citroen XM! The shape of the front end gives it away.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 15, 2007 #3,866 Yep, XM it is.
BigdaddyGT Messages 520 Messages MKV57 Jul 15, 2007 #3,868 Mazda Cosmo? Either that or a Datsun 240ZG
BigdaddyGT Messages 520 Messages MKV57 Jul 15, 2007 #3,870 It would be even funnier if I got it right. If not, it must be close.