Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,013 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Guys, think small. Country was named already, too.
 
Princess Consuela Bananahammock
Mazda 121
 
metarisAWESOME.jpg
 
Dodge/Chrysler Neon?
Renault ClioB Sedan?
 
Peugeot 306 Cabriolet/Hardtop?
Peugeot 406 Coupe?
 
Bananahammock?????

12e98dcf606f5a24e567e6472703a8d5.jpg
 
Two options:

  • Urban Dictionary:

    Princess Consuela Bananahammock:

    Phoebe's (from "Friends") name after she legally changes it.

    "Princess Consuela Bananahammock is like the awesomest name EVER"
  • bananahammock.JPG
 
It does have another meaning, however I feel uncomfortable posting it here.

Use your imagination.
 
It's a 306, Metar got it.
 
dannywasawesomeisnomorezd1.jpg


Right then, I did my best to obscure this distinctive car.
 
tommy kaira zz?
copen ?
triumph spitfire ?
 
Corvette C2?
 
Its a cobra.i think

if not S2000?
 
austin-healy sprite?
 
triumph tr7? is it british?
 
I think its that MK II interceptor thingy.
 
Jaguar XK120?
 
lotus elan?
 
Forty-Two (Or rather, Two-Four ;)) gets it!

Aston Martin DB2/4
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back