Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,028 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see much Mercedes in there unless its a 107 SL or SLC
 
Not a Mercedes. Nowhere near classy enough.

Hint: An upside down Griffon!
 
Nope.
 
Vauxhall Astra?(random guess)
 
Vauxhall Astra?(random guess)

Wrong!

But 'Vauxhall' is the closest guess yet, although this one is on the other side of the world.
 
Is it an Opel?

Is it a Sintra?
 
This one has got to go tonight!

It's a Holden!
 
No.

That would have been too easy. :p
 
No.

You really do want this one don't you?
 
Car!

It's the Holden equivalent of a 1980's Vauxhall/Opel Cavalier.

@ Metar - Wrong mate. But you might get it after this clue.
 
Guess who 🤬 up?

Did I say Cavalier?

I meant Astra/Kadet!
:D ;) :p



Edit: Early 80's
 
Holden Astra? 💡

Wikipedia
The British version of the Kadett D was known as the Holden Astra Mk.1


Holden Gemini?

I think I got it:

10160-1982-Holden-Gemini.jpg
 
Couldn't edit in time.

Well done Metar!

👍

You got it.
 
Holden Astra? 💡




Holden Gemini?

I think I got it:

10160-1982-Holden-Gemini.jpg

Damn I think you do. Its license plate that gives it away. Exact picture to...(i really wanted this one)
 
While I'm searching for a new one. How do you guys pick yours?

I usually browse through TCEOSC, a rather useful book if you want to know what a Felber Ferrari is. Then I pick a manufacturer by random, and:

  • Pick a car from there
  • Move to Wikipedia looking for newer/older cars from that manufacturer
  • Do as B, only get carried away to other manufacturers.

Then google up different pictures.
 
I
  1. Find a car on Wikipedia without pictures.
  2. Look for pictures of that car.
 
I sometimes use Wikipedia but mainly Google, searching through manufacturers first.
 
chryslerfartingpumaku4.jpg


Shouldn't tense your gray matter, unless you don't know your Chryslers.
 
Morgan Aero 8
 
Chrysler Farting Puma?

:D
 
That is correct Jay, although some would call it Diarrhea Cheetah.


Nope.
 
First glance reminds me of an old Toyota Rav4.
 
R34 Skyline?




Alright... I should have learned by now you guys don't make them obvious anymore. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back