Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Aug 31, 2007 #4,441 Renault 4?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Aug 31, 2007 #4,442 ...Jay's mother-in-law?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 31, 2007 #4,443 n
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Aug 31, 2007 #4,444 Danachronism ...Jay's mother-in-law? Click to expand... I think the other one might be an old VW Passat?
Danachronism ...Jay's mother-in-law? Click to expand... I think the other one might be an old VW Passat?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 3, 2007 #4,447 No to all.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 4, 2007 #4,449 You're on the right continent. The answer is a recipe originally cooked up in the north west then re-heated in the south of the continent.
You're on the right continent. The answer is a recipe originally cooked up in the north west then re-heated in the south of the continent.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 4, 2007 #4,450 Volvo 340?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 4, 2007 #4,451 Errr...., no.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 4, 2007 #4,452 P1800?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 4, 2007 #4,454 TheCracker You're on the right continent. The answer is a recipe originally cooked up in the north west then re-heated in the south of the continent. Click to expand... ^ ^ ^
TheCracker You're on the right continent. The answer is a recipe originally cooked up in the north west then re-heated in the south of the continent. Click to expand... ^ ^ ^
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 4, 2007 #4,455 Either I'm reading the clue wrong or there's something I'm not seeing. Either way, you deserve -rep for making me work for this. Volvo/DAF 66 Volvo 140 What else could be so boxy?
Either I'm reading the clue wrong or there's something I'm not seeing. Either way, you deserve -rep for making me work for this. Volvo/DAF 66 Volvo 140 What else could be so boxy?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 4, 2007 #4,456 It's not Scandinavian in any shape or form.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 4, 2007 #4,457 You sir, are demoted to ****** status. :'( Niva? Riva?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 4, 2007 #4,458 Think west not east.
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Sep 4, 2007 #4,459 Seat Ibiza?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 4, 2007 #4,460 Venari Seat Ibiza? Click to expand... That's more of a South > South West movement. This one is a North West > South movement.
Venari Seat Ibiza? Click to expand... That's more of a South > South West movement. This one is a North West > South movement.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 4, 2007 #4,461 Innocenti Mini?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 4, 2007 #4,462 Danachronism Innocenti Mini? Click to expand... We have a winner!
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 4, 2007 #4,464 Artistic editing ahoy! Major clue to begin with- this car is known for being a world first. I'm actually quite ashamed to say it, but the reason I was convinced the last one was a Volvo was because I got my east and west mixed up
Artistic editing ahoy! Major clue to begin with- this car is known for being a world first. I'm actually quite ashamed to say it, but the reason I was convinced the last one was a Volvo was because I got my east and west mixed up
Metar Messages 7,719 Sep 4, 2007 #4,465 Odd. I was under the impression this was an Innocenti as well: And if there's one Mini that comes 110% badass from the factory, it's this one - it sounds just awesome. (Spot made in Italy, Assisi)
Odd. I was under the impression this was an Innocenti as well: And if there's one Mini that comes 110% badass from the factory, it's this one - it sounds just awesome. (Spot made in Italy, Assisi)
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Sep 4, 2007 #4,466 World firsts, hmm... Lancia Stratos?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 4, 2007 #4,467 Nay.
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Sep 4, 2007 #4,468 c63 cl63?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 4, 2007 #4,469 Nay.
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Sep 4, 2007 #4,470 Toyota Pious, er Prius?