Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,021 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nay.
 
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '77?
Citroen D5 Pallace?
 
Nay and Nay.

Venari has the right continent.
 
Nay.
 
Nay.

Quite wide of the mark.
 
Am i the only one not seing Danny's picture?
 
Am i the only one not seing Danny's picture?

Shack'd

hondastreambutohwaitmayra5.jpg
 
Still a blue box/white question mark for me.
 
I'll attatch then.
 

Attachments

  • hondastreambutohwaitmaybenot.jpg
    hondastreambutohwaitmaybenot.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 20
Toyota Goatse?
 
Nay, while I don't doubt that would be a world first.
 
VW Veyron 'hello' edition?
 
:lol: Nay!

The goatse hands aren't a clue by the way, I just put those on to amuse myself.
A bit of a clue regarding the world first- it involves music.
 
BMW 3-series?
 
Nay.

Another clue- the world first also involves I.C.E.
 
Well, since you throw in music... ill guess, the Yaris?
Rabit?
 
Nope. Wrong country.
 
Mercedes A-class?
 
Nope.

It's the first car to have an in-car karaoke machine.
 
Geely Beauty Leopard?
 
Can someone else take my turn, iz has lolcatz to upload thnkz plz.
 
i will
and this time ill acctually post something :D
 
Mitsubishi Galant wagon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back