Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,136 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noe.
 
No to you, no I say!
 
Wiesmann GT?
 
You fail in your attempt to be correct.
 
I reposted it on the current page, for everyone's convenience:

JimCarreyIsReallyUnderratedAsAnActo.jpg


Is Jim Carrey really underrated as an actor?
 
Plymouth Road Runner?
Chevrolet Impala SS?

I see a muscle car; that looks like a distorted Rallye redline wheel there...
 
Fiat Multipla?
 
You both also fail in your attempts to be correct.
 
Morgan
 
No, you need to be specific (i.e model name).

However, this time I'll tell you it's not a Morgan.
 
Ford Comete?
 
You lose!
 
54 Corvette?
 
Nope.

Wandering off in the wrong direction here.

Clue: Over a million units produced.
 
Not a Beetle or Sagaris.
 
A Merc. (C-class?)
 
Faux.
 
Fiat 500?
 
Fail.
 
How is it not some Merc? It has the 3ps on the bonnet!
 
No it doesn't, and that's the back of the car. ;)
 
Thats the back?
 
Yes. The big red patch is the inside of an open door.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back