Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiat Punto.
 
Fiat Panda (first-gen)
Fiat 127


Renault 4CV!
 
No.

Not a Fiat. Nor Italian.
 
Damnit, I thought I had it :(
 
Daewoo Kalos even tho it isnt.

WHAT A CRAP PIC DANNY! :grumpy::grumpy::ouch::grumpy::grumpy:
 
It's French.

And irrelevant, Jef. You clearly don't know.
 
Louvres and French... interesting if someone gets it
 
So is it a Renault 4CV? That's French, has louvres and "smoothie" hubcaps...
 
So is it a Renault 4CV? That's French, has louvres and "smoothie" hubcaps...


At bloody last!

453975_dff5c5b31c_m.jpeg
 
Didnt you say that before?
 
icantbelieveyouthinkimtkb9.jpg


Damn Imageshack, truncating the filename :sly:
 
Guess again.
 
Why would I make it that obvious :p

Way off.
 
Ford Transit (early)?
 
No to all three.

Hint: it's Japanese.
 
Is it a Honda Today, i remember something like that from GT4!
 
Daihastu Charade! How many guesses do i get?
 
Two per post, as many as it takes.

And no.

Another hint: it's blue and it has four wheels :lol:
 
Nope. Way too big.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back