Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,142 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until you get a yes or no, you should only make two guesses to keep it fair. :)

It's in the first post of the thread.

I guess I was a tad overzealous... I'll see to it that I make those guesses next time around.
 
EDIT: nvm


however I'm with everyone else on the R230 front
 
Yes, I am a tad impatient, but is Goa savouring the moment?

And, I misread that MildAshers nearly had the answer, so I thought the car was more like a Chrysler Prowler than a Mercedes, leading me to guess a Rinspeed product.
 
Sl65?
 
Nooooooo! twice ive missed by a whisker!
 
I wasnt far off either. ¬_¬
 
Yeah yeah. Save the drama for your mama.

ThereAreNoCluesHere.jpg
 
Spyker C8?
Maserati Quatrroporte?
 
Nawww mang.
 
Ferrari 612?
Ferrari 599?
 
Nope.
 
Nope, but closer.
 
Aston Martin DB7?
 
Another no.
 
TVR Griffith?
Toyota Soarer?
 
Xj220?
Xjr15?
 
Incorrect, all of you.
 
Nope. Drifting further away now.


4.6l.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back