Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,145 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfa Romeo Spider
Fiat 500
 
No, Fiat 500!! Your just saying random cars now.
 
That Lancia hatchback
 
Vespa 400?
Zagato Zele?

Have you change the proportions of the car.
 
What the heck do you expect? If it wasn't in this thread I wouldn't have known it was a car. How can you be surprised that we are so far off?

BTW what was wrong with Fiat 500? I think it could look a little like the new one.

Alfa Romeo GTA
Fiat Panda
 
Still no one has got it.
If it helps the picture was taken pointed at the windscreen, looking down onto the car.
The proportions aren't that different from the original.
I'll give you a big clue
There will only be about 200 made and they'll cost more then 1 million euro!
It has been on top gear
 
Goa
Don't get upset :scared:

--------------------------------

Fiat Abarth?

I was only joking with him, i should use more ! marks!!
 
Lamborghini Reventon
 
Wohoo we have a winner!!!!!
 
heh, was a bit easy thanks to the clue.

heheheh-1.jpg
 
Porsche Cayenne

I knew it would be easy, but people seemed to be getting frustrated!
 
Santa Fe
X Type
 
No to all.
 
Audi Q7
Kia Procee'd
 
Laguna
Croma
 
Subaru outback?
legacy Estate?
 
Lamborghini Diablo.
 
Nissan 300Z? My guess was done by Ashley.
 
Countach?

Also, don't forget 3 guesses max. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back