Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jan 11, 2008 #5,521 Five grams of Mescaline?
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Jan 11, 2008 #5,522 A third generation Pontiac Firebird, possibly Trans-Am... Or a Fiero.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jan 14, 2008 #5,524 ignore
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jan 14, 2008 #5,525 Venari A third generation Pontiac Firebird, possibly Trans-Am... Or a Fiero. Click to expand... jay gets it.
Venari A third generation Pontiac Firebird, possibly Trans-Am... Or a Fiero. Click to expand... jay gets it.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jan 14, 2008 #5,526 Jay. Venturi Atlantique? Pontiac Firebird? Click to expand... Did I miss something? Or did I have to specify? Being British I don't know which generation is which.
Jay. Venturi Atlantique? Pontiac Firebird? Click to expand... Did I miss something? Or did I have to specify? Being British I don't know which generation is which.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jan 14, 2008 #5,527 - Sorry Jay, missed that Jay's go!
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jan 14, 2008 #5,530 Lotus Elite? Bitter SC?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jan 14, 2008 #5,531 Isdera Imperator?
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Jan 14, 2008 #5,532 Delorean Motor Car Its Irish!!
A Fatal Goodbye Messages 453 Messages Floyd_4_Life Messages Floyd 4 Life Jan 14, 2008 #5,534 Tuscan? Speed 6 or whatever?
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jan 15, 2008 #5,535 Nope! All wrong. 👎 Great guesses though.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jan 15, 2008 #5,536 ItalDesign Lotus Esprit concept?
300zxfairman Messages 569 Germany Messages Srweber88 Messages Srweber88 Jan 16, 2008 #5,540 Amc Gremlin
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jan 16, 2008 #5,541 Detomaso Pantera? Lamborghini Espada?
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jan 16, 2008 #5,542 All wrong. Though the cars sibling has been guessed already.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jan 16, 2008 #5,544 Lotus Excel?
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Jan 16, 2008 #5,545 Mercedes C-111? Edit: land sea air, am I admitting defeat? I think so. Someone guessed the Merak.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jan 16, 2008 #5,546 superberkut Mercedes C-111? Click to expand... I would hope not... no concept cars, one offs, or modified versions. Lamborghini Jarama or Jalpa?
superberkut Mercedes C-111? Click to expand... I would hope not... no concept cars, one offs, or modified versions. Lamborghini Jarama or Jalpa?
A Fatal Goodbye Messages 453 Messages Floyd_4_Life Messages Floyd 4 Life Jan 17, 2008 #5,547 Tuscan speed 12 haha? (6 would be it's sibling right? =P)
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jan 21, 2008 #5,550 Still all wrong. Me Though the cars sibling has been guessed already. Click to expand... ...It was one of the very first guesses. Oh, and it's European.
Still all wrong. Me Though the cars sibling has been guessed already. Click to expand... ...It was one of the very first guesses. Oh, and it's European.