Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Dec 24, 2007 #5,461 i'm going to say Hilux or Ford superchief
MagpieRacer Moderator Messages 19,479 Wymondham, Norfolk Messages Seagull_Racer Dec 24, 2007 #5,462 Mini Cooper.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Dec 24, 2007 #5,465 Obvious guess - - Escalade? Unexpected - - DADI?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Dec 24, 2007 #5,470 Infiniti QX Lexus LX
Metar Messages 7,719 Dec 25, 2007 #5,477 I'll stress the parent part again. Quote my previous post for another hint.
Metar Messages 7,719 Dec 25, 2007 #5,480 Not a GMC. Because it's the holidays and everybody drinks themselves to death - start thinking of names a drunken sailor would invent.
Not a GMC. Because it's the holidays and everybody drinks themselves to death - start thinking of names a drunken sailor would invent.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Dec 25, 2007 #5,481 hdlszjfbg ;bl;lhkyt;lkj;lykt;ljr;sj ? yuoro my beststt friennnddssdskvz ?
A Fatal Goodbye Messages 453 Messages Floyd_4_Life Messages Floyd 4 Life Dec 27, 2007 #5,486 I didn't think it was but I had to throw it out there.
MagpieRacer Moderator Messages 19,479 Wymondham, Norfolk Messages Seagull_Racer Dec 27, 2007 #5,487 Perodua Kelisa.
Metar Messages 7,719 Dec 27, 2007 #5,488 Funny, but not quite. Japanese, with a Japanese parent-company.
0 006r Messages 170 Dec 27, 2007 #5,490 Nissan Pathfinder? Armada? Lexus RX? Actually the more I look, I am thinking the Lexus GX... same as superberkut
Nissan Pathfinder? Armada? Lexus RX? Actually the more I look, I am thinking the Lexus GX... same as superberkut