Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,145 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maserati Quattroporte??
 
No.

Clue:Not French & not German.

The Country has been guessed.:)
 
I dont know if concept cars are aloud but anyway:
LotusFuturistic Concept?

Edit: Sorry its actually Lexus Furturistic I was thinking about, you dont need to reply Serge I know its not a concept, I just thought I'd point out my mistake before someone else dose.
 
It's not a concept car and not a Lotus.
 
While I don't think this is right...

Vauxhall/Opel Astra?
Volvo C30?
 
Not a Saab.

Hmm, not a Saab, but you didnt say wrong country 💡. So it must be Sweedish, so it must be a Volvo or:
My guess; Koiniesegg ( I hope it is Sweedish?? :dunce:) but its probably too expensive as you said the other day.
 
While I don't think this is right...

Vauxhall/Opel Astra?
Volvo C30?
No,and wrong Country.

Hmm, not a Saab, but you didnt say wrong country 💡. So it must be Sweedish, so it must be a Volvo or:
My guess; Koiniesegg ( I hope it is Sweedish?? :dunce:) but its probably too expensive as you said the other day.
No,and again wrong Country.
 
Im guessing its italian ? Alfa of some sort ?
 
Alfa 156
Alfa 159
 
Wohoo, my second win ever. Really Glanza deserved it, he knew it was an Alfa Remeo.
I'll have my entry up a little later.
 
Might be a bit easy:


Sorry for double post, but I thought this deserved it.
 
Completely wild guess: Infiniti G35/Skyline 350GT?
 
Astra
9-3
 
No, no ones right yet, do you want any clues yet?
 
No, the make hasn't been named yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back