Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,145 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancia Thesis
 
Is it a Rolls or Bentley?

The car in the background's a New Beetle xp
 
Oh... damn

Sorry about double posting.
 
I refuse to take turn on the grounds that it would take time...

Hit me again, Serge. :)
 
The car in the background wasn't even a Beetle...

I fail... /facepalm
 
Here we go again. :)



@ sLg: It's a 206CC.;)
 
Yeah, I saw it in the unblurred picture.

SRT-4? Supra?
 
Toyota Paseo [/random]
 
Is it a four door?
 
Opel Vectra?
 
I'm looking at the shape in the back ground so I'm probably completely wrong, anyway:
Land Rover Defender??
 
Looks like a Toyota MR-S from here!

Rolls Royce Silver Seraph?
Maybach 62?
 
citroen c3?
 
citreon C6?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back