Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Jul 2, 2008 #6,511 RR Phantom? Bentley Azure/ Arnage?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 2, 2008 #6,513 Plymouth Gran Fury?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 13, 2008 #6,515 Eagle Premier!
CyborgGT Messages 2,843 Colorado Messages GTP_Cyborg Aug 12, 2008 #6,517 New car? ... I didn't want to blur it too much, it's a pretty generic shape. Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 12, 2008 #6,520 Ferrari 400/412/512? Lancia Beta Montecarlo?
CyborgGT Messages 2,843 Colorado Messages GTP_Cyborg Aug 12, 2008 #6,522 TheCracker Ferrari 400 Click to expand... Wow, I didn't think it would be that easy Ferrari 400i Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
sLg (Banned) Messages 422 Aug 12, 2008 #6,523 I gave him the idea of Ferrari That IS what I would've guessed if I wasn't too lazy to look it up, though.
I gave him the idea of Ferrari That IS what I would've guessed if I wasn't too lazy to look it up, though.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 13, 2008 #6,524 Next!:
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Aug 13, 2008 #6,525 Is it a Mercedes SUV? Or The new Mini Clubman?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 13, 2008 #6,526 Neither.
B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Aug 13, 2008 #6,528 VW Camper/Bus? Ford Cougar? (I don't know why this one seems to spring to mind, it's the colour I think)
VW Camper/Bus? Ford Cougar? (I don't know why this one seems to spring to mind, it's the colour I think)
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 13, 2008 #6,530 No to all.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 13, 2008 #6,532 Na.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 13, 2008 #6,534 No no.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 13, 2008 #6,536 Incorrect.
orimarc Messages 1,083 Barcelona Messages Missing Messages Halo v8 Aug 14, 2008 #6,539 "I can't see a crap" SUV? "What the hell is that" buggy? Ok, no more joking, this time is real. I guess that is an off-road, or at least a SUV: Hummer H2? Land Rover?
"I can't see a crap" SUV? "What the hell is that" buggy? Ok, no more joking, this time is real. I guess that is an off-road, or at least a SUV: Hummer H2? Land Rover?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Aug 14, 2008 #6,540 Gosh, a Zonda?