Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,079 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it couldn't be a renault 4?
 
Nope, but the country of origin has been found. Once.
 
France has been guessed twice (Renault & Simca), so it's gotta be German... unless it's Serbian, in which case I give up. I looked through a lot of the main manufacturers for a while but couldn't find anything that matched the image enough. The closest I've come so far though:

Audi 50?
BMW 700?
 
Nope, wrong tree.
 
Ok, it's British.
 
Morris Oxford?
Austin Cambridge?
 
Last edited:
Nope, much smaller.
 
Austin/Morris 1300?
 
Hillman Minx?
Hillman Imp?
 
Nope. This has one more wheel than the manufacturer is famous for providing.
 
Too easy to guess now.

Reliant Rebel?

reliant-03.jpg


Certainly a rebellious and bad-ass looking car if I do say so myself.
 
Yus sir.
 
Fantasticly quick response if I do say so.

Anyway, give me a short amount of time and I should have a car up.
 
That wierd Mitsuoka thing on Top Gear?
 
Is it a audi?
 
Rover 75?
Cadillac CTS?
 
Kia Amanti?
 
Christ-on-a-bike. I post a car up thinking that it's gonna be one of the hardest cars this thread's seen in months, and Stig. guesses the manufacturer in one post.

It's Mitsuoka, but I'm gonna need a model name.
 
Nouera?
 
Its not the Brilliance thing that looks like a cheap VW Passat, is it, or is that made by a different company?
 
Okay. Not the one i was thinking of.
 
Sorry to take this off topic for a moment, but Stig. and Danachronism, what's with all these similar avatars? Where are they coming from?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back