Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Dec 22, 2008 #7,112 Glanza-V You can only post 2 Geusses Click to expand... I know sorry i really wanted that 3rd one... (even though i was sure that wasn't it... )
Glanza-V You can only post 2 Geusses Click to expand... I know sorry i really wanted that 3rd one... (even though i was sure that wasn't it... )
GT Pro Messages 3,547 Melbourne Messages GTPr01 (GT); TheGTAFather (GTA) Dec 22, 2008 #7,113 VW Lupo/Polo?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Dec 22, 2008 #7,114 homeforsummer Fiesta Mk4? Click to expand... TheCracker No, but one of you gents is in the right ballpark. Click to expand... Antonio_32 ? Click to expand... TheCracker No to all, but we have another close relation. Click to expand... ...and someone else has guessed the manufacturer. Come on guys, it's not rocket-science
homeforsummer Fiesta Mk4? Click to expand... TheCracker No, but one of you gents is in the right ballpark. Click to expand... Antonio_32 ? Click to expand... TheCracker No to all, but we have another close relation. Click to expand... ...and someone else has guessed the manufacturer. Come on guys, it's not rocket-science
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Dec 22, 2008 #7,116 Yes it is. Holden Astra? (late 1980's model) Peugot 104?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Dec 22, 2008 #7,118 Yes, we have a winner! Your go.
phase3 Messages 283 Australia Messages phasethree1993 Dec 22, 2008 #7,119 Good work Rotary Junkie. You even found the picture LOL
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Dec 22, 2008 #7,121 Mazda RX-3?
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Dec 22, 2008 #7,122 Close but no cigar.
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Dec 22, 2008 #7,124 Rotary Junkie Mazda 121? Click to expand... I should've known that... Mitsubishi Galant? Starion?
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Dec 22, 2008 #7,125 No to all so far.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Dec 22, 2008 #7,126 Mazda Familia Preso?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Dec 22, 2008 #7,127 Roller Camargue? Celica GT?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Dec 22, 2008 #7,129 Celica GT by Toyota?
phase3 Messages 283 Australia Messages phasethree1993 Dec 22, 2008 #7,130 Lets just all guess the some car
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Dec 22, 2008 #7,131 Nein. Nein to all.
DaddyVDUB Messages 2,044 Messages GTP_DaddyVDUB Messages R U Kidding Dec 22, 2008 #7,133 Volvo of some sort.
homeforsummer Bonbonbonbons! Premium Messages 27,318 United Kingdom Dec 22, 2008 #7,135 TheCracker Yes, we have a winner! Your go. Click to expand... Oh god damnit, so basically I was right then I knew I recognised the profile, just when you said it wasn't correct I assumed it was an entirely different car As for the current one, Buick Skylark or Grand National?
TheCracker Yes, we have a winner! Your go. Click to expand... Oh god damnit, so basically I was right then I knew I recognised the profile, just when you said it wasn't correct I assumed it was an entirely different car As for the current one, Buick Skylark or Grand National?
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Dec 24, 2008 #7,139 Rotary Junkie Click to expand... You're guessing this.