Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,014 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chevy Celebrity , Olds Cutlass ,Chevy Lumina ?
 
Last edited:
Chevy Celebrity , Olds Cutlass ,Chevy Lumina ?

We have a winner!

chevy_celebrity_eurosport_vr_2d_red.jpg
 
Interior time !!!

car.jpg
 
I'm guessing it's a Photobucket? :p
 
LOL You know I had forgotten how honkey tonk the Chevy Celibrity was.:lol:
 
Why did it get deleted ? oh well someone else can go , seriously
 
Alright, I'll go again!
car2.jpg
 
A photobucket ( LMAO )

seriously : a Subaru SVX
 
Eh I tried! :lol: Back to you.
 
OK - Something really different this time , it's time to " change gears " :

make and model of semi truck

DSCF0829.jpg
 
Fail?
 
You have got to be kidding...

This one breaks every rule and concept of the game! :lol:

Caterham 7?
BelaLugosi Jamboree?
 
I don't have a freakin clue. Trucks aren't my style...
 
Me neither.... :(

Lightning McQueen?
 
Frankie Howard?
Weeping Willow?
 
Lindsay Lohan?
Wichita Kansas?
 
Honda 750?
HTTP 404?
 
Glandular Fever?
Rocky IV?
 
Ex-planet Pluto?
Bluto?
 
Qantas 747?
Microsoft Vista?
 
Archery Board?
Caboose?
 
Shall i put a stop to this silly (that i admit to starting) with a genuine blurred car image?

 
Citroen AX?
 
No, but one of you gents is in the right ballpark.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back