Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - this is it. Do or die. Death or glory.

'Sort of American' implies the old rebadged for the American market deal, so after stumbling around with GM, I'm abandoning that idea and going for a rebadged Mazda MX-5, making it a Eunos Miata.
 
OK - this is it. Do or die. Death or glory.

'Sort of American' implies the old rebadged for the American market deal, so after stumbling around with GM, I'm abandoning that idea and going for a rebadged Mazda MX-5, making it a Eunos Miata.

how is that even "sort of" american?
 
Because as far as I'm aware the only place that the MX-5 is a Miata is the US.
 
Mercury/Ford cougar? (last gen)
 
*sigh*

Chevrolet Matiz.
 
No to all again, but you are getting closer with the lateral thinking.

Big clue. It's not sold in America or even made there.

*edit* Danny, perhaps unsurprisingly, get's it with his first guess!

 
Your clue was innacurate.



:p
 
Here's one for you:
GuessThatCar.jpg
 
EDIT: wrong page.

That appears to be an S30Z, Possibly even the Akuma no Zeto?
 
Here's one for you:
GuessThatCar.jpg

Unless Danny says he doesn't want it or doesn't post one within a reasonable time it's his go.


but if it isn't a spitfire it's a GT6 or Nissan Z

EDIT: I'm 99% sure that's a GT6 :)
 
Last edited:
If Danny wants it it's his, if not then anyone can take it
 
Oh damn I didn't realise the hard-top version was called the GT6 :p
 
I'll pass.
 
I'll go
whatyoulookinat.png



Good luck!
 
Nissan R89C?
Nissan R92CP?
 
Porsche Cayman?
 
Lamborghini Diablo or Sauber C11?
 
Lancia Stratos or Mitsubishi HSR Concept
 
I'm struggling to tell which direction it's facing, because that would have a big impact on my guesses. Older cars - low at the back, higher at the front. Newer cars/supercars - high at the back, lower at the front. Part of me thinks we're looking at a rear 3/4 hence the classic BMW guess.

I'm going to still go along the classic route I think so my second guess until I've been told I'm wrong is an Austin Healy 3000
 
no to all

Hint 1: it's newer
 
No to both.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back