Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,850 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a lotus either Elise, Evora, Europa, etc...
 
"etc" doesn't count as a guess, and there's a...
maximum of 2 guesses per post.
 
indeed, it is just a game but JER_CREST, could you please read the rules on the first page and try to keep them in mind? to everyone: Also, if you actually care enough to make guesses as to the car please try to read other people's guesses to avoid wasting time and looking like an idiot.


EDIT: ironic since I did the same thing last page, but still :)
 
Last edited:
Lamborghini Gallaro Spyder.
Lamborghini Murcielago roadster
 
No.

Do you want a clue yet (apart from my previous comment pointing towards the correct country being mentioned ;) )
 
Bleh, I think I know what it is now.. but I used my guesses..
 
DKX
Bleh, I think I know what it is now.. but I used my guesses..

No it's just a limit of 2 guesses per post. Since The Cracker has confirmed all of the guesses are wrong so far, you're free to post another two guesses until he replies.
 
Hasn't someone already guessed with that?

Clue time. One of our members drives one.
 
No.
 
Do we have any Dodge Challenger owning GTPlanet members?
 
Wild stab in the dark - Dodge Magnum?

D'oh. I apologise for the double post!
 
Still no ;)

The owner of the car in question isn't from the car's county of origin.
 
Fiat 500?
Mini Cooper?

Random unlikely guess but... better than no guess at all. Mabye bump the pic?
 
Last edited:
Mitsubishi GTO
Chevrolet Lumina
 
Isn't it established that the car is American?...
 

Am I allowed to ask if that's a front or rear view, and get the answer?

And what the hell is 'sort of' American supposed to mean? :odd:

I'm tempted to say Chrysler Prowler, but I'm sure you'll ask if anyone has one on the forum and I haven't the faintest idea :dopey:
 
It's not a Prowler and it's a front 3/4 view.

The method of blurring has in effect stretched the image slightly and made it appear to have no roof ;)
 
Wild guess ( I don't think any GTP'ers own it anyway but may as well have a go )

Chevrolet SSR?
Dodge Viper?
 
You are all thinking too big and too powerful.
 
Pontiac Transam/Firebird?
Geo Storm?
 
Last edited:
ditto
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back