dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 May 30, 2009 #7,831 Cadillac EXT? Lexus RX300?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN May 30, 2009 #7,834 I'm not even sure how you came to that conclusion but no.
PureAwesomeness Messages 1,261 Messages PureAwesomeness Messages SteamTroller77 May 30, 2009 #7,835 Hmmmm....Don't think it is but Suzuki X90? Reason I don't think so is because I think I can make out amber indicator lamps which the X90 shouldn't have.
Hmmmm....Don't think it is but Suzuki X90? Reason I don't think so is because I think I can make out amber indicator lamps which the X90 shouldn't have.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN May 30, 2009 #7,836 You're right, it isn't a Suzuki X90. Just so you know you're supposed to guess what it is, not what it isn't.
You're right, it isn't a Suzuki X90. Just so you know you're supposed to guess what it is, not what it isn't.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,618 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker May 31, 2009 #7,837 Aston Martin Lagonda? Toyota Yaris?
F Ferrari_Tifoso Messages 104 Messages Ferrari_Tifoso, GTP_Ferrari_Fan May 31, 2009 #7,838 It's a 3 wheel car.
waggles Messages 744 Messages snrsgtmol Messages They're for idiots. May 31, 2009 #7,839 Reliant Robin?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN May 31, 2009 #7,840 no Clue 1: It has 4 wheels and 4wheel drive
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 May 31, 2009 #7,841 A lifted EV1 with a grill?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN May 31, 2009 #7,842 no, it is completely stock
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Jun 1, 2009 #7,843 Clue: It's Asian
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Jun 1, 2009 #7,847 no I will post another clue tomorrow morning if nobody gets it by than.
homeforsummer Bonbonbonbons! Premium Messages 27,316 United Kingdom Jun 1, 2009 #7,848 The Top Gear Polar Hilux? Or just a regular Toyota Hilux?
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Jun 1, 2009 #7,851 Looks like some work ute, I don't know many outside Australia though. Holden Rodeo? Mitsubishi Triton?
Looks like some work ute, I don't know many outside Australia though. Holden Rodeo? Mitsubishi Triton?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,618 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 1, 2009 #7,852 Nissan Navara?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 1, 2009 #7,853 Nissan Frontier?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Jun 1, 2009 #7,855 no to all Clue: It is Chinese, they also only produce trucks and suv's
PureAwesomeness Messages 1,261 Messages PureAwesomeness Messages SteamTroller77 Jun 1, 2009 #7,856 It's a Zhongxing grand tiger. Without the hint, would have had no idea.
JER_CREST Premium Messages 1,433 Messages JerCrest Jun 2, 2009 #7,858 looks like a china toyota rip off.
PureAwesomeness Messages 1,261 Messages PureAwesomeness Messages SteamTroller77 Jun 2, 2009 #7,860 OK so here's my mystery car. Never really used photoshop before so I hope it's alright.