Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,805 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nissan Micra
Daihatsu Copen
 
Is it one of those weird compact nissan concept cars?
 
Toyota Passo?
 
Honda Z Act?
Honda N360?
 
Is it one of those weird compact nissan concept cars?

No, in compliance with the rules of this thread, I can assure you it's a production car.
 
Quadruple post. :rolleyes:

Nissan PAO?
 
Quadruple post. :rolleyes:

Nissan PAO?

Sorry for the quadruple post. I replied to each guess in order. Guess I could have done them all in one go, eh? Just got back from work so a little brain-dead at the moment! Plus I'm in shock after watching the new GT5 trailer. Incredible - nearly wet my pants.

And no it's not a Nissan Pao.
 
Daihatsu Sirion?
Toyota Ractis?
 
Yes Please:), im not very good with japanese cars.

OK. So, technically it's a Toyota but it doesn't go by that name. To my knowledge there are two other models that share the same badge name.
 
Hmmm.. Im still stumpted:confused:
Daihatsu Boon?
Perodua Viva?
 
Thread's been very quiet lately. Maybe my picture was too hard.

All I can say is where there's a will there's a way;)
 
Toyota Will?
Toyota Will vs?

Pretty sure it won't be my second guess
 
Hold on I take that back actually.
Daihatsu Sirion
Suzuki Cultus
 
SVX
Toyota Will?
Toyota Will vs?

Pretty sure it won't be my second guess

This is so verrry close. I'm tempted to give you it but you're not quite there.
 
WiLL Cypha?
 
WiLL Cypha?

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

pictoyotawillcypha9235.jpg
 
Next!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back