Stiggy Messages 1,587 New South Wales Messages thestig-13 Messages StiggyGTP Nov 6, 2009 #8,131 Sunbeam Talbot Lotus?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 6, 2009 #8,132 Yyyyyyyeeeee..... NO.
Stiggy Messages 1,587 New South Wales Messages thestig-13 Messages StiggyGTP Nov 6, 2009 #8,133 Sunbeam Talbot Ti?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Mar 30, 2010 #8,134 Any more guesses? ...Ok then. It's a Sunbeam Rapier. Someone else can have a go if they like.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Mar 30, 2010 #8,136 TVR Sagaris or T350C?
Clark Four years on and every day is heartache. Premium Messages 8,370 Alvecote, North Warwickshire Messages Duffers999 Messages Clark Duffy Mar 30, 2010 #8,138 As Land Sea Air has said I thinks it's a Sagaris.
Murcie_LP640 Messages 3,202 Messages Murcie LP710 Mar 30, 2010 #8,139 I think it actually looks something like a McLaren F1 LM or a Gallardo Superleggera. It has what looks to be a small rear wing. Though I get the feeling I'm incredibly wrong.
I think it actually looks something like a McLaren F1 LM or a Gallardo Superleggera. It has what looks to be a small rear wing. Though I get the feeling I'm incredibly wrong.
Clark Four years on and every day is heartache. Premium Messages 8,370 Alvecote, North Warwickshire Messages Duffers999 Messages Clark Duffy Mar 30, 2010 #8,140 If you look closely it's obviously front-engined.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Mar 30, 2010 #8,142 Amv8?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Mar 30, 2010 #8,143 Porsche Boxter?
motortrend Messages 4,199 Puerto Rico Messages motortrend Mar 30, 2010 #8,144 murcielago? almost never seen it with that color but at first sight thats what i thought
addictions Messages 1,381 Messages adddictions & GTP_adddictions Messages addictionGTP@googlemail.com Mar 30, 2010 #8,148 Honda S2000
Ian Poole Messages 1,163 Messages ijp420uk Messages martinp1987 (it's my brothers) Mar 30, 2010 #8,150 TVR Tuscan?
Stiggy Messages 1,587 New South Wales Messages thestig-13 Messages StiggyGTP Mar 31, 2010 #8,152 Peterram430 Mg tf le500? Click to expand... Correct 👍
Peterram430 Messages 539 Messages p360eter1 Mar 31, 2010 #8,153 Think I remember seeing that image in a magazine a while ago. New one
Ian Poole Messages 1,163 Messages ijp420uk Messages martinp1987 (it's my brothers) Mar 31, 2010 #8,154 Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Mar 31, 2010 #8,157 Honda Civic Type R
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Mar 31, 2010 #8,158 TheCracker Honda Civic Type R Click to expand... Civic RR
Peterram430 Messages 539 Messages p360eter1 Mar 31, 2010 #8,159 TheCracker Honda Civic Type R Click to expand... Correct, the JDM one.
Ian Poole Messages 1,163 Messages ijp420uk Messages martinp1987 (it's my brothers) Apr 1, 2010 #8,160 That isn't a Civic Type R That's a Civic Type R