Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,768 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
👎 I probably won't be on over the long easter weekend, someone else can take my turn.
 
Okay, i'll come in. Have a go at this:

86314379127be47baa2.jpg
 
Enzo
 
None of the above!
 
SSC Ultimate Aero TT. I recognize the picture, it was my PSP background for the longest time!
 
And we have a winner!
 
I'm terrible at Photoshop! Someone can have my turn.
 
Tell you what then, i'll have another go. Try this one

81546959.jpg
 
Fiat 500
 
Land Rover LRX?
Lexus RX400?
 
GMC Acadia?
 
well y...er no
 
Mercedes M-Class?
 
Wide of the mark sir
 
Toyota Rav4?
 
swing....and a miss
 
No sir
 
No and even more no

This is tough isn't it? ;)
 
Nicht, nein, non
 
Kia Sportage/Hyundai Tucson?
 
Please refer to my previous answer :)
 
Fiat Croma?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back