Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,776 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pontiac 6000 Safari
 
Citroen Xsara?
 
Citroen XM.
 
Vauxhall/Opel Calibra?
 
Citroen Xantia.

Someone else can take it for me. :D
 
v_images.php

Good luck!
EDIT:can you see it?
 
No and yes. ;)

EDIT: After fives goes do we get a clue... :D Try previewing it before you post. Are you linking direct or from Imageshack or similar?
 
TVR S2

Can you see the 'Forum' link in the 'Share this image' options in Imageshack? Copy that and paste it into your message.
 
Nope
EDIT: no because I'm using the app :/
 
TVR 3000M - doh!
 
Very close
It's a 2500M but they look almost identical
You go :)
 
TVR 3000S? Strict or what?!

EDIT: Treed!
 
3000M > 2500M. Same body different crappy Ford V6 *runs for cover* :sly:

Here we are... feast your eyes:

 
I wanna say an AMC
 
If you did it would be wrong. Do you want to say something else? ;)
 
Oh how I would have loved it to be. But no.
 
Pinto.
 
Negatory, Mr. C.
 
Nein!
 
Not sure about this...but early Honda Civic? 60's?
 
No. Think more Euro, more Med...
 
Euro? There goes my Chevette guess. Hmm.
 
Opel kadette C?

(Also kinda looks like an Allegro)
 
Lancia Delta
Lanica Beta?

edit:


Lancia-Beta_HPE_1975_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg


hooah!
 
Last edited:
I was gonna guess gold shadow :lol:

That Lancia looks kinda like a Jensen, I like it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back