Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,768 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite interesting that the rate of guesses drops off dramatically once a classic American car is posted. I can see why, I wouldn't have a clue unless it was a damn sexy Duesenberg, Cord or Merc. Which it isn't. :boggled:

Might need some better clues....
 
I'm pretty sure that's a Lambo, dude :lol:





Seriously, I have no idea what that is.

Suzuki Swift? A little hint would be nice ;)
 
Last edited:
This car is pictured on the manufacturer's Wikipedia page.
 
Dodge D11 Luxury Liner 4-Door Sedan 1939
Used Wikipedia... ^_^;;;
Dodge_D11_Luxury_Liner_4-Door_Sedan_1939.jpg
 
Yup, obviously.:sly:
 
OK then:



:D
 
Porsche 914?
 
Nope. See what you mean though.
 
I recognize the car but don't know the name :dunce:
 
I recognize the car but don't know the name :dunce:

Ah, I see the flaw to your plan here...:sly:

Make one up. 👍
 
AC Cobra?
 
No and no.
 
Mazda MX5? don't ask why.
 
No. Why? :p
 
No. That's 5 guesses, here's a clue:

The wheel arches have been added by Abarth. :sly:
 
It's been a while, I'll post one I think is pretty easy....

6039598404_bfd83dfa04.jpg
 
Porsche 928...S? Possibly...
 
I'll get a picture soon, not on my pc at the moment. Gotta get some sleep.

Edit: Here it is! I hope I didn't blur it too much...
ig85.jpg
 
Last edited:
Another crap-box? :lol:

I want to say dodge, like colt or omni but naaaa

Honda accord?
 
Yeah...sorry about that. Kinda felt like my past ones were a bit easy... And no, not a Dodge or Accord.
 
Renault 9?
Renault 11?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back