Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
chrysler 300c estate

God that was quick. Bingo!

Startech-Chrysler_300C_2004_photo_02.jpg
 
...i was just about to say that :(
 
...i was just about to say that :(

Which means I aimed badly, again. I need to stop picking stuff you recognize, I think you won all the last 4-5 cars I put up...
 
it might be too easy but anyway here it goes:

blurjo0.jpg


hope it lasts longer than the previous one ...
 
VW Bus/Transporter?
Transporter Open-top?
 
vw is right
 
i want a specific name of the bus. it has been normally produced tho in limited numbers.
 
VW Type-2 Samba-Bus?
 
t1 is correct but it's a special version
 
T1 Kasten?
 
A T1 Microbus Deluxe?
 
Well, erm, T1 Kleinbus??
in hindsight, i'll allow this answer as correct. i was looking for the 'panorama' addition but if i check that out in google the results are inconclusive ...

here is the original picture. i know jamie oliver has one with a porsche b6 spooned into its rear.

vwpanoramametveelruitjevy7.th.jpg


skylineYOUCANgoes
 
enzo??

god damn it every time i post it doesn't show up the last few posts...
 
Bmw 2002?
 
Dammit Cracker!
 
Next!

 
Lotus/Vauxhall Carlton
 
It is indeed an Opel Omega Evo 500 - well done SkylineGoes 👍

- i thought it would take longer than that. I thought everyone would guess it was a Lotus Carlton, i was pretty sure that outside Germany no one would even know it existed.

 
Thanks to my dad's friend :) He happens to own one of those babies



Now this one will be hard, I can promise you that :)
 
An Innocenti Mini?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back