GT4SuperNoob (Banned) Messages 176 Mar 29, 2007 #2,162 Triumph Spitfire?or Tr7 or whatever its called'
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,616 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Mar 29, 2007 #2,167 Chevy Caprice?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Mar 29, 2007 #2,170 If this is another ZAZ I swear to God... XJ?
Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Mar 29, 2007 #2,172 Nissan Sunny?
My_Sterious Messages 862 Mar 29, 2007 #2,173 ultrabeat If this is another ZAZ I swear to God... XJ? Click to expand... Now what exactly is wrong with a ZAZ? My guess: Nissan Primera
ultrabeat If this is another ZAZ I swear to God... XJ? Click to expand... Now what exactly is wrong with a ZAZ? My guess: Nissan Primera
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Mar 29, 2007 #2,174 daimler saloon?
Tornado Messages 41,187 Mar 29, 2007 #2,175 Definitely a Mercedes S-Class. Most likely a W126, but maybe a W140.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Mar 29, 2007 #2,177 I was going to say that but the tail light and wheel keep saying 7 series which is not the right answer... I guess it could be a 126
I was going to say that but the tail light and wheel keep saying 7 series which is not the right answer... I guess it could be a 126
GT4SuperNoob (Banned) Messages 176 Mar 29, 2007 #2,178 Shelby series one I dont know i think its the rear i cant make anythin ouut
Metar Messages 7,719 Mar 30, 2007 #2,179 renestgo An 80's Honda 4 door accord? Click to expand... Indeed it is!
Metar Messages 7,719 Mar 30, 2007 #2,181 GT4SuperNoob Its ugly! Click to expand... I agree, but I had to find something as bland as a concrete wall, so Cracker won't guess it on his first try...
GT4SuperNoob Its ugly! Click to expand... I agree, but I had to find something as bland as a concrete wall, so Cracker won't guess it on his first try...
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,616 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Mar 30, 2007 #2,182 Don't hate me for being good
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Mar 30, 2007 #2,184 i can always delete it if he post one. sorry for the double post.
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister Mar 30, 2007 #2,185 Renault Clio V6...
GT4SuperNoob (Banned) Messages 176 Mar 30, 2007 #2,187 Yours are too easy along with mine and why renault like the last one jk
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Mar 30, 2007 #2,188 GT4SuperNoob Yours are too easy along with mine and why renault like the last one jk Click to expand... it was the first picture that i saw. (2 tuned renaults/megane & clio)
GT4SuperNoob Yours are too easy along with mine and why renault like the last one jk Click to expand... it was the first picture that i saw. (2 tuned renaults/megane & clio)
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister Mar 30, 2007 #2,190 What interests me is why it hasn't got those rear side scoops. Is it even a V6 Clio? And yes - no tuned cars please. It makes things considerably harder to pin-point.
What interests me is why it hasn't got those rear side scoops. Is it even a V6 Clio? And yes - no tuned cars please. It makes things considerably harder to pin-point.