Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Apr 2, 2007 #2,221 Dammit Joey! It's a Blazer.
Joey D Premium Messages 48,060 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Apr 2, 2007 #2,222 Oh come on, you must know what I own .
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Apr 2, 2007 #2,223 At first I was trying to find a pic of your own Blazer and blur it beyond recognition, but I couldn't find one when I needed it
At first I was trying to find a pic of your own Blazer and blur it beyond recognition, but I couldn't find one when I needed it
Joey D Premium Messages 48,060 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Apr 2, 2007 #2,224 I have a whole thread devoted to it. Look in my sig. Anywho, lets hope this one is a tad bit harder.
Joey D Premium Messages 48,060 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Apr 2, 2007 #2,227 Subaru GL? Click to expand... Damn. That's right...I suck at picking out cars .
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Apr 2, 2007 #2,228 So, 4 cars in 2 pages? Your cars are done with easily.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Apr 2, 2007 #2,229 GL is one of my understated favorites, thats probably the only reason.
GT4SuperNoob (Banned) Messages 176 Apr 2, 2007 #2,230 land sea air Subaru GL? Click to expand... you gunna post anytime soon lol
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Apr 2, 2007 #2,231 It hasn't even been 20 minutes yet...
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Apr 2, 2007 #2,233 well Joey D, I'm not very good with photoshop so I'm going to give you a chance to redeem and post another picture, if thats against the rule or you don't want it, then whoever wants it can have it.
well Joey D, I'm not very good with photoshop so I'm going to give you a chance to redeem and post another picture, if thats against the rule or you don't want it, then whoever wants it can have it.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Apr 2, 2007 #2,236 looks like an A class and a mk1 golf had a forbidden love affair...
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Apr 2, 2007 #2,248 man this looks like one of the ones where it would be hard even if not blurred