TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 23, 2007 #2,851 He suggested it, thats not a guess. Oh yeah. Ford F-Series?
Metar Messages 7,719 May 23, 2007 #2,852 Counts for me. Can we move on? Hint: It's a Sedan, not a pickup.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 26, 2007 #2,856 Ford Taurus, Chevrolet Cavalier?
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 May 28, 2007 #2,861 Buick GNX. Oh what a guess that was.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 28, 2007 #2,863 Buick Regal? Park Avenue?
Tulok Messages 977 Jun 1, 2007 #2,864 Cadillac escilade chrysler 300c caddilac CTS-V chevy umm crap!... i forgot the name......el camino, chevelle, IMAPALA, caprice.
Cadillac escilade chrysler 300c caddilac CTS-V chevy umm crap!... i forgot the name......el camino, chevelle, IMAPALA, caprice.
Metar Messages 7,719 Jun 1, 2007 #2,866 None yet. The company's been mentioned. Hint: It was mentioned in 'Seinfeld'.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jun 1, 2007 #2,867 Chrysler Lebaron ?
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jun 1, 2007 #2,869 I remember the episode with George when he bought some movie stars car and it was a lebaron, an ugly lebaron somone else can have it
I remember the episode with George when he bought some movie stars car and it was a lebaron, an ugly lebaron somone else can have it
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 1, 2007 #2,878 That might just be a Lotus Esprit S2! Or Maybe Not!
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 Jun 1, 2007 #2,879 I already guessed that. Lotus Excel? If I get one of these right, someone else go--I can't and I won't have internet access anymore for an indefinite time.
I already guessed that. Lotus Excel? If I get one of these right, someone else go--I can't and I won't have internet access anymore for an indefinite time.