Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 1, 2007 #2,881 Lotus Excel? Sorry Sakiale. Delayed reaction! Ha!Ha!
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 1, 2007 #2,885 Ha! Ha! Beat me to it. I just found one.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 1, 2007 #2,887 Sakiale Elcat Elite Elan. Click to expand... You do understand the two guesses at a time rule, yeah?
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 1, 2007 #2,888 Sakiale Okay. Someone else go. I gotta go now. Click to expand... One for Sakiale.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 1, 2007 #2,894 No. Not Japanese. Keep guessing. I gotta go for now.
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 Jun 2, 2007 #2,896 Danachronism You do understand the two guesses at a time rule, yeah? Click to expand... I thought it was three. Sorry. Alfa Romeo? Lancia Delta?
Danachronism You do understand the two guesses at a time rule, yeah? Click to expand... I thought it was three. Sorry. Alfa Romeo? Lancia Delta?
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 2, 2007 #2,898 Serge & Razgriz - Both no. Sakiale I thought it was three. Sorry. Alfa Romeo? Lancia Delta? Click to expand... Nope. But the right country.
Serge & Razgriz - Both no. Sakiale I thought it was three. Sorry. Alfa Romeo? Lancia Delta? Click to expand... Nope. But the right country.
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister Jun 2, 2007 #2,903 Maserati 3200GT?
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 2, 2007 #2,905 KERCHING!!!! Right manufacturer, but wrong model.