Guess that GTA San Andreas vehicle

randomgta.jpg

This picture would have been perfect for my new action movie if it weren't for that stupid PS1 style car on the left. Well, the picture (which is genuinely un-retouched, save for the letterbox and the text) turned out well enough, so I thought it fit for a "Guess that SA car" picture. But first, you must figure out which car I want you to guess! Ahahahaha!

A movie eh? Cool! When it's done and in theaters, share it with us on GTP. :D

Hmm... let's see.... A Premier, Sabre, a Stratum, and I'm guessing the doodle (the car doodle) is an Infernus AKA Honda or Acura NSX back in SA '92.

A movie eh? Cool! When it's done and in theaters, share it with us on GTP. :D

I'll start work when I get a faster computer and the necessary software. ;)

Hmm... let's see.... A Premier
CORRECT!

INCORRECT!

a Stratum,
CORRECT!

and I'm guessing the doodle (the car doodle) is an Infernus AKA Honda or Acura NSX back in SA '92.
INCORRECT!

The Premier is a given, it's labeled right there. You failed on the GTO, because IT'S A GTO. Pass on the Stratum, and thus a pass on the Guess a Car. Fail on the doodle, because it's obviously a Citroen GT.

You also failed on the CJ, you left him out. Another thing you failed to do was name the bleeding stickman who was obviously there to begin with before I opened up Paint, along with the Citroen, the Tron lines, and CJ's back thing.

So, in essence, you get 1/6, an F on the assigned homework. I'm disappointed Eric, I expected so, so much more out of you.

That said, you passed the final, the only part that really matters. Your go.

(For best effect, read in the G-Man voice)

Last edited:
You know the show on Spike "1000 Ways To Die", at the end of the opening it goes, "Don't try this or you will die die die"(fading out)? Well, change it to "Don't try this or you will FAIL FAIL FAIL! (fading out)

You know how to people down. Some friend you are.

This thread is a guess that freakin' car, dumbass! And you clearly wanted an answer for possibly multiple "VEHICLES". CJ AKA a "PERSON" is not a vehicle gosh darn it.

So now I guess you FAILED actually. You FAIL, FAILURE!

So, is it my turn or is there something you forgot to mention after you said "Your go."?

I guess so, so I'll post a picture now just to get on with my life and you can get on with your worthless pathetic FAILED life.

b87c.jpg

You know the show on Spike "1000 Ways To Die", at the end of the opening it goes, "Don't try this or you will die die die"(fading out)? Well, change it to "Don't try this or you will FAIL FAIL FAIL! (fading out)

You know how to people down. Some friend you are.

This thread is a guess that freakin' car, dumbass! And you clearly wanted an answer for possibly multiple "VEHICLES". CJ AKA a "PERSON" is not a vehicle gosh darn it.

So now I guess you FAILED actually. You FAIL, FAILURE!

So, is it my turn or is there something you forgot to mention after you said "Your go."?

I guess so, so I'll post a picture now just to get on with my life and you can get on with your worthless pathetic FAILED life.

b87c.jpg

I downloaded a script for GTA, it has CJ riding a broom.

What's interesting about it is that the broom is not the vehicle. CJ is. Th script works fine without the broom.

SO NO YOU FAIL LOLOLOLOL.

And worry not, all I've done is in jest.

Also, are you sure that's even a car?

EDIT: Bullet?

That's fine, but I did try to have you guess which one you were supposed to guess. The other options were already named, or it was my terrible drawing.There was really only one choice to begin with, but if you wanted to point out the other ones, I'll have you point out the others as well.

aplanet.jpg

I've specifically made this rather difficult, unless you know of one of the subtle coding errors that occur in GTA SA.

Back