Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,578 views
Porsche 910

if that's right it's only because it's on some sim-racing games. I wouldn't have had a clue.

got it :D
heck i knew it was a porsche when i saw it (apart from the names) but i didnt know of it until then :odd:
porsche910bysmevcarssa4.jpg
 
aaaaahhhmmmmmm , ALEX , your up. :lol:
 
Whoa i remember this thread, is he going to go?
 
go ahead Theile. lets get it rolling again
 
That executive VW, damn can't quite get the name right now, you know the one I mean.

EDIT: Phaeton, thats the name.
 
Good Guess YES its a 2005 VW Phaeton.Your Turn.
 

Attachments

  • Volkswagen_Phaeton_IAA_2005[1].jpg
    Volkswagen_Phaeton_IAA_2005[1].jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 8
Ooh darn. Can I pass on my go to someone else. I'm no good at finding difficult headlights to guess.
 
Looks like I'm not either. LOL Yeah some one go ahead.
 
Back