Guess That Headlight/Taillight

• Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments

=V8 Power=

(Banned)
This is similiar to the guess that car thread. Only difference is that you must find a picture of just either a headlight or a tailight on a certain car. Try to crop the picture so you can just see the headlight or tailight.

No concept cars allowed.
No side lights, fog lights, or other aux lights.
No lights with eye-lids on them
No blurring

You must guess the correct model and year(s) to win and be able to post your own picture.

Have fun!!
tailzs6.jpg

Ah...2000 to now.

Well I'm not going to keep making you guess, but thats still actually wrong. That taillight is from the 2000-2005 model year. In 2006 they took out the plastic that makes it look black from certain angles. The 2006-2007 models now have an all red taillight.

Anyway, its your go...

(the only reason I know this much detail is because I have an 02' Monte)

What?? Sealed Beam??

This is a sealed beam.

Every car up from the 40s to the 80s used sealed beams in standard sizes. They also came in square.

Even if someone showed the bezel, there would be no telling what car it came from.

This is a sealed beam.

Every car up from the 40s to the 80s used sealed beams in standard sizes. They also came in square.

Even if someone showed the bezel, there would be no telling what car it came from.

LoL, when you said sealed beam I was picturing some sort of steel I-beam.

Well on those kind of pictures, you could post the light and turn signal together in one pic.

Suzuki Cappuccino
1994-1997

I'm 99% sure that's right, so here guys, have a hard one.

lookelsewheresk9.jpg

Back