Guess that Track!!!

DKX
Mazda raceway/Laguna Seca?

NOOOOO! :eek: but dude you're sooo close!

....Sonoma...:boggled:

.....WalMart....shopping.....bought out....by.....:scared:...cellphone company..(i think)

img0007.jpg

Ahh Infineon! :D

That took way too many clues, and I have never seen that hole before. Great picture though, and make the next one just as hard!

DKX
I was sooo close! lol. Make the next one be the same difficulty

Yeah i was trying to say "Wal-Mart" as an association game for Sears (as in Sears Point--Infineon's old name and located in Sonoma, California), but i kinda messed up when i drew a blank and couldn't think of other department stores other than Walmart.

It does get annoying sometimes with all of the sponsering. Nascar has become a horrible sell out when Brian France became chairman of nascar.

I pretty much detest most NASCAR racing.....unless it's at an actual circuit track like Infineon/Sears Point. I jsut hate the way there is basically no difference between the NASCAR vehicles...instead of representing their real-world counterparts, these "stock cars" are not only NOT stock, but they're genericars, with no difference between one another.

I gotta say I love watching old NASCAR races, tho...even if it's at an oval. Seeing old Chargers, Torinos, Thunderbirds, etc lumber their way around the track is pretty intense.

Last edited:
I don't like NASCAR either, I just knew Infineon was in Sonoma. But getting back on topic...

Do you have a new picture ready? I'm ready for another round of this.

the ring picture on the previous page is on the Hockeiken second, right after "bastard bend" IIRC.

you can also clearly see it on the last corner before the T13 stands, at the entrance to the GP circuit.

....well i do....:cheers:

img0003.jpg

Looks like the creator of this pic musta hit the Moet a bit much, eh?

Well what do you think? Guess where this is...

High speed ring? Anyway, I'm done for tonight. I don't want to sound cocky, butif I'm right, then someone else can take over.

Where are these picturesque, hazy mountains located? img0020.jpg

Makes you just wanna put on your hiking boots, don't it? :D

DKX
Swiss Alps?

That's a good question. :P But unfortunately incorrect. :(

...ahhh, the days i used to go stepping up the trails of local moutains...deep in a forest, a sack of trail mix in my backpack. :( I miss living near such places. The trial of climbing an actual moutain. :( ahhh..

Back