Guess that Track!!!

Apparently not. The game might not be looking for the USB in the right place, but I have had this problem before (and gotten around it), I just can't figure it out so I'll try again tomorrow.

Apparently not. The game might not be looking for the USB in the right place, but I have had this problem before (and gotten around it), I just can't figure it out so I'll try again tomorrow.

With the ps2, it gives 3 choices: save to memory card 1, save to Memory Card 2, and save to USB. Is it the same on PS3? Or more complicated?

No, it's the same, but the game doesn't recognize the USB and says something along the lines of "No USB connected" I think the game might not be able to figure out where the USB is, due to the different layout of the PS3.

No, it's the same, but the game doesn't recognize the USB and says something along the lines of "No USB connected" I think the game might not be able to figure out where the USB is, due to the different layout of the PS3.

Try holding the bottom of the USB upwards. Maybe the contact on the inside of the USB hasn't got enough of a connection.

I've noticed this with memory cards (especially if I need to use a PS1 memory card in my PS2 slim). Sometimes it says "No Memory Card Inserted" even if there is one. If I hold the memory card upwards, all a sudden it begins to recognize there's a card present.

Last edited:
Nah, I'll get it some other time so I can put it up the next time I get one. For now, someone else should go.

img0022.jpg

Where are these lean-to looking things?

I think it's time for a hint. I haven't got a picture that's in-between this shot and the final one, so I'll make a quiz.

...the Ai often takes plunges into the sand here in some races...and I mean in some races, all of the Ai screws up here.

Last edited:
How do you guys get these so fast!?!?! Next time I'm making it harder!:grumpy:

WhiteMKIIT10.jpg

Its the super speedway so you guys figure out who goes next.

Yeah, you pretty much have to focus on something that's not so obvious.

img0000.jpg

....like this erector set-looking thing.

Back