Guess The Blurred Racecar!

• Thread starter Danny
  • 437 comments
its definatly a Renault with the yellow nose and black front wing. im going to go with a renault RE30B or a Renault RE50 (seeing as the rE30 and 40 have both been gessed its just process of elimination now)

Lola B07(/90)? EDIT: On second thoughts no.

Last edited:
So I can stop looking now, you find some interesting things when you are looking, like the Nasamax (Reynard) DM139 from Le Mans 2004.

Metar 3
Alex 1
Duffers1

Classicists, attack!

march701.jpg

Again, the driver is noteworthy. The car is probably obscure enough that I could post it un-blurred, if it didn't have the name and numbers plastered all over it.

It's not one of the Le Mans winning Matra's is it, and Pescarolo is driving?
The Matra-Simca MS670C, and I'll guess at 1974 (the last of three year straight win run it had).

Could indeed be the Matra of Hill and Pescarolo....

MS670B?

Not obscure enough in these parts, then. :P

We know our racecars too Metar, just not as well as you.

Who get's the point?

Well, considering the 670C and 670B only have minor differences to the 670 it actually is in that photo... I'd say Duffers, since he was the first to post a 670-type car.

And I thought the 670 was obscure myself - despite being a Frenchcarophile and read about Matra's F1 efforts, I never thought of checking up on their Le Mans history. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Ok, bonus respect for the driver, year and track. Again I think it's easy as I don't know what you guys are using to distort the pictures.
xf3w2p.jpg

Did Ford ever race the WRC Focus in white and orange? The shape sure looks like one. I'm kinda stumped, I can't even make out a cohesive shape.

If it was any less distorted it'd be obvious.

Back