Guess the car from the Wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter DavidGT
  • 111 comments
  • 3,066 views
Those are aftermarket wheels for an Audi A8.

*EDIT* Always 20 seconds late. :grumpy:
 
BigJamesGTI
dammit mike you are too good !! You're up


Jebus, cant find decent pic :grumpy:
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 10
Christ Mike thats a bit of a tester !!! I initially thought fiesta ??

Is it seen in the UK a lot ??
 
:D

Not a Fiesta, but is seem in the UK (although not the way you think) ;)
 
Wouldnt be a EVO?
 
Not an Evo. Not from that part of the world either 👍

Should I find a still (unblurred image)?
 
Citroen Xsara WRC
 
Yes, I'm an anorak, thank you very much. :)

Here's a really easy one because I have absolutely no idea.
 

Attachments

  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 6
Mustang (sally)?
 
Right manufacturer, wrong continent. :p
 
PunkRock
Yes, I'm an anorak, thank you very much. :)

Here's a really easy one because I have absolutely no idea.

Escort Cosworth?
 
MR-2 Mk I :rolleyes:

Someone else can go, i gotta attend some ****e meeting. :grumpy:
 
All cars are UK spec
 

Attachments

  • wheel 5.jpg
    wheel 5.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
  • wheel 6.jpg
    wheel 6.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
  • wheel 7.jpg
    wheel 7.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
  • wheel 8.jpg
    wheel 8.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
1 - Nissan 350Z
2 - Dunno, probably some sort of English car.
3 - Lambo Gallardo
4 - Alpha Romeo 155
 
Race Idiot
1 - Nissan 350Z
2 - Dunno, probably some sort of English car.
3 - Lambo Gaiardo
4 - Alpha Romeo 155


Yep, who knows the 2nd one?
 
Some sort of Lotus

Elise?
Exige?
 
Ok try this.
 

Attachments

  • wheel2.JPG
    wheel2.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 8
Yes it is a standard road car that less than 100 were made and it was in GT3
 
driessie
Could it be a Lotus Esprit ?

no

Not the Skyline LM ethier (the LM was only silver, this car is blue but did come other colours also)
 
Back