Guess the car from the Wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter DavidGT
  • 111 comments
  • 3,067 views
Skyline 400 is a bit vague,

but I will give it to you its the Nismo 400R
 
Here are some more, all very easy
 

Attachments

  • wheel 10.jpg
    wheel 10.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 5
  • wheel 11.jpg
    wheel 11.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
  • wheel 9.jpg
    wheel 9.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
Bentley
Carrera Gt
Aston Vantage

and the one before looks more like an Escort RS1600i
 
DavidGT
Ford Escort RS Turbo?

I reckon it's the RS as well but were they not also fitted to the Ford Sierra XR4x4?
 
Isnt it a 200sx wheel. Or did I just swear in drifter language ;)
 
How about this.....
 
PunkRock
attachment.php


Sorry, but that looks an awful lot more like a late 90s MPV wheel...

Well it isn't. If it were from the late '90's it would have either the key logo(up to '97) or the current logo.

It's from a '91 RX-7...those wheels are currently on my brother's MX-6.
 
DavidGT
something American, like a Corvette ?

Are you talking about my post or the mazda above?


If its mine.... No its not american
 
TheCracker
Are you talking about my post or the mazda above?


If its mine.... No its not american


Yes Cracker I'm looking at your wheel image,

Is it a Nissan 390?
 
Yes - ox-99 ;)
 
TheCracker
Bentley
Carrera Gt
Aston Vantage

and the one before looks more like an Escort RS1600i

👍 I looked for a series 1 RS Turbo wheel but it came on the rs1600i also
 
Go to the 'Go Advanced' button on the 'Quick Reply' box. Underneith your 'Message' box is an option to 'attach files'
 
This is really easy, but im pretty bored, i bet someone gets it in one minute :dopey:
 
I hope this one is a little tough. I picked it out last night. Hoping I would win one sometime.
 

Attachments

  • wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 11
Back