Guess the car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 598 comments
  • 12,914 views
pt cruiser? or a prowler?
 
PT Cruiser.

Edit: Darn! DC beat me. :grumpy:
 
I'm hoping for some japanese cars in future...
 
*edit*

Damn, missed aload of posts.

RSCosworth 👍 19pts
 

Attachments

  • tg20.JPG
    tg20.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 5
vw new beetle?
 
Not offline; just invisible.

[edit]

Damn!
 
Old Ford hotrod
 
See above^


Next...............


 
*ignore*
 
How about you start it with 1 square revealed automatically, then we guess and ask for more?

Anyway, C2.
 
RSCosworth

Damnit, the first time I prepare C3 expecting you to all say it. You all say everything but. :grumpy:

C4.......................



 
Ford Focus. If not C3.

I agree with PS. Start with C3 and move on from there.
 
C3!!!!11!!!1

Toyota Celica? Nissan 350Z?
 
toyota celica ? damn... i hope its NOT the celica, too slow^^but I'm afraid it is...
 
First score for PS 👍



 
How many points per win? 5? 10?
 
19 points. 20 squares and eveyone uncovered you lose 1 point.
 
PS
Why is dunc so slow? :sly:


Do you wanna try, going to another website, selecting the square, taking a screenshot, saving it in paint, uploading to GTP, AND keep all the scores???? :dunce:

Next (Started with C3).........................


 
DQuaN
Do you wanna try, going to another website, selecting the square, taking a screenshot, saving it in paint, uploading to GTP, AND keep all the scores???? :dunce:

Next (Started with C3).........................

lmao-

Couldn't you just save the pic of the question marks, poat it, and then have a pic of a car nearby where you put some square over top of it?
 
C2.

Edit: Just to let you know Dunc, I've got 112 points.
 
Toyota echo hatchback/Vitz.
 
Volkswagen Jetta

edit: or Golf
 
C2.......................


 
theGTfreak
C2.

Edit: Just to let you know Dunc, I've got 112 points.


You sure?

Does anyone else want to verify that?

I really can't be bothered going back over all the pages!
 
Back