Guess the car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 598 comments
  • 12,914 views
Ford Mondeo?

Edit: Post 334 DQuaN, you posted the leaderboard again. It was 95 points. I won the Rover 75 after that which equals to 112 points.
 
C1.............................




freaks score updated*
 
[edit]

crap, forgot to refresh
 
RSCosworth has it with V50 👍


 
Next....................


 
C2.
 
Another tough one. C2...............................


 
C1?
 
C1..........................


 
D1........................


 
B3.
 
B3........................




Nearly home time so we will soon have a break for a couple of hours.

Phew!
 
E1 thanks.
 
allright lets see those rims

D2

[EDIT]
E1 is good too. :banghead:

[EDIT2]
Did you have a fly-by while you were trying to do up B3?
 
TwinTurboJay
***edit*****
Thank goodness. That was a stupid guess. ;)
 
You're telling me...I actually turned red in the face as soon as I typed it in !

Daitsu Mira ?
 
It looks so familiar, i just cant quite put my finger on it.
 
:guilty: ok, I am from a country that does not have those cars, gimme a break man *sniff*
 
TwinTurboJay
:guilty: ok, I am from a country that does not have those cars, gimme a break man *sniff*
I forgive you. You've had enough torture.

*Edited my previous post.*
 
Back