Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,575 views
And it's not an Alfa either.... so how could it be a Bizzarrini when those three manufacturers aren't it?
 
No, it doesn't have the Bizzarrini name. It uses Ferrari and Bizzarrini parts.
 
giphy.gif





Alright.



Here's the new one:

Gear shifter.jpg
 
One of those obscure manufacturers that you mentioned before? :lol:
 
Iso Rivolto? Bizzarrini?

So far, we have an Italian car with what one can only assume is an American engine. I say that because it's an automatic trans.
 
Yes sir!

1966_Ghia_450SS_04.jpg

Ghia 450 SS Convertible. 3 SPD Automatic gearbox coupled with a V8; both from Chrysler.
 
Guess I'll take a swing at it again.

this might be kind of easy but anyway...
shifter 09.jpg
 
It's an Aston Martin! DBS maybe?
 
V8 or V12 Vantage?
 
et_
Well that was quick.

The lever itself is undoubtably Aston. I just wasn't entirely sure of the model. The DBS is one of my all time favorites.
 
here we go again then:
shifter2.jpg
 
Back