Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,595 views
You sure it's not a citroen GS/GSA?

citroen-gsa-15.jpg
 
What is the difference between GS and GSA?
 
Obscure? Im thinking Izuzu

I already know what it is but I wont say it because thats cheap... Ill just provide hints
 
Toyota Camry?
I think this has been posted before, I could be wrong though. :confused:
 
No. Here's a hint, as an apology for the late response.

The average person walking down the street will not recognize the car.
 
Obscure Italian... Im thinking mid to late 60s. Looks damn near identical to a Corvette shifter... Iso Grifo? I know they borrowed the engine from Corvette, and the shifters were practically stolen from corvette.
 
Obscure Italian... Im thinking mid to late 60s. Looks damn near identical to a Corvette shifter... Iso Grifo? I know they borrowed the engine from Corvette, and the shifters were practically stolen from corvette.
Iso is correct.
 
Edit: Nevermind, beaten to the punch. :lol:
 
Back